Terms and Conditions
• Customer satisfaction
• Professional installation according to manufacturer’s specifications
• SAQCC COC Certificate
• Proof of Service
• New installations must be serviced
• Units should be serviced bi-annually for office/commercial use and at least once a year for domestic use from the installation/purchase date to keep the warranty and to be eligible for any warranty claims.
• Warranty void when not serviced by an authenticated and SAQCC-accredited technician.
• Customers are responsible for scheduling maintenance on the due period.
We, JC Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Cape, reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check them regularly.